On successful completion of the award, participants will have demonstrated their ability to enhance the employability and/or enterprise capabilities of students, working directly with students and/or supporting the practice of those who work directly with students. They will do this by:
1. Engaging in structured reflection on the nature and possibilities of their employability / enterprise role in their working context.
2. Analysing and applying relevant research, literature and theory about appropriate practice and work critically with institutional policy and practice and – as appropriate - external bodies and organisations to inform, evaluate and enhance their practice, and – as appropriate - the practice of their institution.
3. Developing and applying appropriate skills and processes to work with students and/or staff in this area and, where relevant, direct them to the broader range of services available at the institution.
4. Implementing and monitoring the impact of their work to support:
• The development of appropriate individual and institutional attributes and capabilities that are likely to enhance employability and enterprise;
• Career development thinking, planning and implementation, as appropriate.